Sunday, June 22, 2008

The hanging seat at the lobby


Oh, well. 20 mins after checking in, I had my first accident - I broke the ashtray.


The pool of my villa







The toilet (but the tub is not really holding the water)



Resort restaurant, 4K (pronounced as Fork). I am the only guest there.

Dear Travel Buddies, here are my fringe benefits today:
1. A bottle of red wine from the CEO (Santa Alicia, 2006). Ah daam, is it good/average stuff?
2. 50% off on drinks and beverages. I should try champagne later. I didn't know until I signed the bill of my room service!
Things to expect tomorrow:
1. Perhaps sunrise
2. In-room breakfast (the breakfast menu is better than the dinner one)
3. Perhaps lunch at The Library (http://www.thelibrary.name/TP_Lunch.html)
4. Meeting the CEO, perhaps
5. Going to town to hunt for (bargain) skincare products