Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just got this from a forwarded email. Let me do mine:


1. What time is it? 10:41am
2 Name: Nicholas
3. What are you most afraid of? frogs, lizards, being judged wrongly and misunderstood
4. What do you drive? I drive my honey crazy
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? nope
6. Where were you born? I forgot. I was told it's HK.
7. Ever been to Alaska? No. But I certainly want to eat Baked Alaska
8. Ever been toilet papering rolling or decorating trees? Perhaps Xmas trees?
9. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon gwa
10. Favorite day of the week? the days I could see Chris
11. Favorite restaurant: any korean restaurants and the Japanese pork chop place.
12. Favorite Flower: not sure. I will say they're nice when I see them.
13. Favorite sport to watch: volleyball, definitely
14. FAVORITE DRINK: Coke, coffee and chamomile tea
15. Favorite Ice cream: coffee
16. Warner Bros. Or Disney: Universal Studio
17. Favorite fast food restaurant: Mos Burger
18. What color is your bedroom carpet? 0 carpet
19. How many times you failed your driver's test? 0 - as i've never taken one
20. Before this one, who did you get your last e-mail from? Someone in the tutorial agent
21. What do you do most often when you are bored? watch a film or stay being bored and think about why I'm so bored
22. Bedtime? Can't say.
23. Who will respond to this email the quickest? N/A
24. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? N/A
25. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? Everybody
26. Favorite TV show? Six Feet Under
27. Ford or Chevy? eh? What?
28. What are you listening to right now? My inner voice
29. What are your favorite colors? Black, white, blue
30. How many tattoos do you have? 0
31. Do you have any pets? want to
32. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Me
33. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Get a PhD and publish a book
34. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? N/A

1 comment:

dav said...

hey nich :) it's good to see your answers ha! take care. big hugs.