Saturday, April 15, 2006


在王子酒店巧遇梁漢文! So happy! I hope I can find someone like him, so my type of guy!

Anyway, today didn't pass as badly as I thought. My phone did not ring for too many times. It doesn't matter. It did not ring much when I was dating either. I played pool twice today. Crazy Friday! And I am glad that my mom was there to watch me for a bit and then at night my dad was there too. It's the first time I played with him. It seems that it could be a potential activity that we do together, bridging the generation gap!

Saturday.... another day that I am supposed to be out. I think I will stay home and read and study. Originally I have two tickets for a Japanese horror in Langham Palace at 1130pm. Now I think I may give up the tickets. It's kind of stupid to go to Kowloon to see a movie for only one hour. If there were two of us, the case and feeling would be different. Now, things changed and so did my feelings.

I don't know why I fucked up this time, again and again. Am I the one to blame? I just demand a little more action in calling me and this still can't be done. I really don't understand the logic behind. What am I? You tried so hard to get me and then put me aside. What am I? What am I? I think I know the way two people can maintain a relationship. It's just so not your way.

Just want to say 梁漢文 is not the type of guy who works in Cafe de Carol. He is cool in my eyes. So what?

No comments: