Friday, March 24, 2006

CYCLE

I am in a cycle
What is the cycle?
I am the cycle.
What kind of cycle is it?
It's me, myself.
How do you know it?
I don't know. I just be myself.
Is it really a cycle?
I guess so. I repeat everything I did.
I am doing it, and will be so some time later.
Again?
Again.
How do you get out of it?
I won't. It's me.
Who are you then?
I told you, I am the cycle.
What do you do in the cycle?
Love, love, love.
Only this?
And dance, dance, dance.
That's all?
Yes.
Do you like the cycle?
No.
Why are you the cycle then?
I have no choice.
The cycle comes to you?
We come to each other.
When did the cycle appear?
When I was 19.
When did you start being yourself?
Also when I was 19.
Do you want to get out of it?
I don't know.
I want to,
but I will lose my self if I do.
Can they be separate?
No, not now.
What does the cycle look like?
It looks like me.
What’s the shape of the cycle?
It shapes like a cycle,
but with angles.
What do you shape like then?
I am shaped within the cycle.
By it, and merge to be it,
With curves.
Whose cycle is it?
Mine.
Does it annoy you?
Like I annoy myself.
Can you see it?
No. I live with it
and I live to be it.
One can't see what one lives to be.
It's a phase. A moment of time
in one's life.
How can you detect the cycle?
By living.

No comments: